Ode to Buddy
Buddy the bovine was my cow
So very large, I think of him now
Buddy ate grass, Buddy ate hay
He ate at night and he ate all day
One stepped lightly when he was around
For the giant pies he left on the ground
I hand fed Buddy from when he was small
And kept feeding him until he was tall
But in the end, though he was my friend
Buddy ended up feeding us all
So very large, I think of him now
Buddy ate grass, Buddy ate hay
He ate at night and he ate all day
One stepped lightly when he was around
For the giant pies he left on the ground
I hand fed Buddy from when he was small
And kept feeding him until he was tall
But in the end, though he was my friend
Buddy ended up feeding us all
Poor, poor Buddy.
ReplyDeleteI think you should bring in some juicy steaks to prove he is gone...